Tuesday, April 27, 2004

O.M.G. I am watching Texas Justice right now and the woman on this show need to put some clothes on that fit!! She's about to fall out of her top.

I'm bored and feeling depressed. It has to be pms. I'm feeling isolated.
1) J and K haven't called in a while. I call them and they can't talk.
2) Someone from the forum is doing "clique-ish" things and I'm not included.
3) The forums aren't working very well and are annoying to go to.
4) Nevermind. I'm just feeling down.
5) Payday is coming up and we still won't have any extra money, which means this summer is going to be a bust. I won't even be able to come up with the money to get the pool passes.
6) I'm pretty damn tired of coming here to bitch about my life. Why can't I have a real life? What did I do so bad that I can't have a decent life. I'm so freakin tired of worrying about how to pay the bills or feed the boys. I'm so tired of living paycheck to paycheck. I'm so tired of me having to go without so that my family has what they need. Mothers Day is coming up and I won't be getting anything....again. Dylan has dental work coming up and thats going to cost a small fortune, so there goes my mom's day. I didn't get crap for Valentines day but I sure made sure Paul did.
7) And I'm pretty damn tired of the bitch calling here taking out her frustrations on Paul. Its not our fault she can't find a decent place to live because her rental history sux. It's not our fault she has 6 people living in a travel trailer in someones backyard. He pays her enough in child support a month to rent a very nice house (he pays out close to $1100 a month). She works. Her husband supposedly works. Where the fuck does her money go? (BTW, Paul gave her till the end of the month to find somewhere to live or he is calling CPS.) She won't let the boys live with us, even tho her "bible" (the divorce decree) says they can when they reach 12. Trey is about to turn 14 and wants to live with us but she won't let him. Wanna know why? Because I smoke pot once in a blue moon. She lives with a manic depressive, abusive man, but I'm a bad influence.

I'm done with my pity party for now :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home