Sunday, April 25, 2004

Happy Sunday :)

Not much to say. Haven't blogged much. I'm probably boring everyone. ;)

I got an email from Evil Amy the other day. She is fine, baby Brynne is fine.

I'm going to make beans with sausage and cornbread for dinner. I'm still trying to make this chocolate cake. Everytime I've tried this week I have been out of something. I think I have everything now. May need to make a little more coffee tho....I think Paul drank it all this morning. I need 1/2 a cup of cold coffee for the cake.

Thanks to me becoming AmazonFairy the other night, I now have a huge zit. Or it could be pms. Since I'm dying for chocolate also my guess is pms.

We watched "Cheaper by the Dozen" Friday night. That is a great movie!! I boo-hooed so bad. I kept using Dylan's shirt to wipe my tears, and yes he was still wearing it. We watched it again Saturday morning. I think we will watch "The Haunted Mansion" later.

Its been raining here since Friday night and Eddie, Dylan and I are suffering from it. Allergies. Dylan has a cough and hates to take cough medicine because "it's nasty".

Well I guess thats enough mindless drivel from the laundry room. TTFN :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home