Thursday, April 22, 2004

AmazonFairy's in the house.

Here I sit, with a green clay mask on my face. Hence the name AmazonFairy. Paul gave it to me. :)
If there are any typos, thats because I can't see very well without my glasses on. I don't wear them when I am AmazonFairy.
Paul is channel surfing. I think he has stopped on "Payback". As far as I can tell it is. Its blueish grey in color and it sounds like Mel Gibson.
I'm glad Alicia is gone on Survivor. Shi-ann.HAS.to.go.

I'm on dial-up right now. I hate it. Road Runner was disconnected. Thats what happens when you can't afford what they want you to pay. Gas cost too much these days. My kids are bottomless pits. One needs new clothes. I finally have new insurance cards for Chris and Eddie (with the correct last names), so starting next month Chris' dr.'s visits will cost about $20 a week or $40 a month depending on how often the new therapist wants to see him.

But its only temporary. Verizon said the should have DSL in my area by the 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home