Saturday, April 17, 2004

Oh.My.Gawd. Which evil bastard invented Laser Tag? I have muscles I have not used in along time screaming in pain!

One of Chris' friends had his birthday party at Laser Tag today. I decided to hang around to make sure his behavior was in check. Birthday boy's mom asked if I was going to play too. After much thought I decided to give it a try. I have never played before. So we go get suited up. I have on my fancy vest with red flashey thingies on it. I have my phaser. I'm ready for action. Off we go.

After I run around being shot at, I decide to hide somewhere. So I hide. Where is everyone? Obviously not where I am. So I go run some more. I shoot some people, I get shot. Its all fun. I crouch, I hide, I dash. I'm doing pretty good. Chris' friends find me and shoot me. I crouch down to go up ramps that have kids shooting above me. I find a good hiding spot up on the second level. I have high and low places I can shoot from. More crouching. (Hey I'm tall and an easy target for little kids) More shooting. I get bored and run some more.

Finally I hear "Game Over". On my way out I find Chris. He had fun. His score is 415. Mine is 440.

Now I regret playing. My thighs are a hurtin'. I can barely walk. I practically crawled the stairs to get to the apartment. Oh the pain, the agony!!

Someone pass me the icy hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home