Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Ugh.....I'm sick to my tummy today.

One of my neighbors and I "stole" a screen for my patio door this morning. He swiped it from an empty apartment for me. Eddie was upset, "You are stealing." "No we aren't hunny, it belongs to the complex, we are just moving it from one apartment to another." About damn time I get one. I've only been asking for one since we moved in.

And speaking of screens, I am about to kill our cat. Yesterday we had a bad storm move thru, but in its wake it left gorgeous cool weather. So I opened all the windows. Pyscho kitty decided she wanted to get out of my tiny kitchen window and tore the screen up trying to get out. In my best Trey impersonation...."Stupid kitty".

We watched "Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood" last night. I boo-hoo-ed. I've seen it before so I don't know why I cried watching it last night.

Tomorrow I get to shop. Not for me tho :( Well one thing for me....the new Matrix movie. The boys all need new jeans or school shorts. Eddie is about to have a growth spurt. He has gained 10 pounds in about a month and his size 10's don't fit anymore. Chris and Dylan both have holey jeans. And I need to get Dylan's easter basket stuff.

Off to get thru another day..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home