Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter y'all :)

Paul's at work. He's had to work all weekend. I don't mind. More money to pay the bills with.
Easter Bunny brought each of the twins a chocolate bunny and some Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
Dylan got a basket with art supplies, candy, chocolate bunny, Power Ranger cards and a Bionicle.
Its been storming on and off since last night. A cold front blew thru. It literally stopped raining long enough this morning for me to finish the laundry.
I am going to make chicken fried rice and egg rolls for dinner with chocolate cake for dessert.
The boys are playing video games. They shouldn't be. They are grounded. But its a holiday so they are on reprieve.
I took Eddie to get some new pants for school. He is wearing a 14 now! I almost died of shock. My once scrawny little kid is growing up.
I'm bored, can ya tell?
Matrix Revolutions rocks! You have to see it.
My friends are giving me a headache. "Don't tell J. I said this...." or "Don't tell K. I said that....." I'm stuck in the middle.
I am loving this cool weather. This summer is going to be a bitch. Luckily we are close enough to walk to the pool and library, with a convience store near by for drinks. And with us being so close to the beach we have to go. 30 minutes tops to get to Stewart Beach. Another 30 either direction to get to a free beach.

Well I guess thats enough of my mindless drivel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home