Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Remind me again why I have friends? If these are my friends I would hate to see my enemies.

World War 3 took place last night. Paul and I are cuddled on the couch watching "Grosse Point Blank" when the phone rings. Its K. "Why did you tell J. blah blah blah when I told you not too?" Me..."I didn't tell her anything, she came to me saying you told her." No hi, how are you, whatcha doing, just immediate jump my ass for something I didn't do. So I jumped her ass back for jumping my ass over petty high school bullshit. I'm sorry if she is having problems in her marriage, but I'll be damned if she is going to take it out on me!

So the next hour is phone call after phone call of her and J. and I argueing back and forth, or K. calling and apologizing to me for taking it out on me. Then I am so upset about all of it that I can't think straight.

And in the midst of all this, Paul is throwing a hissy fit because this is all ruining his nice romantic evening with me. So Paul and I get into it about how not everything in the world revolves around him. If he could get his head out of his ass he would see how upset I am about possibly loosing my 2 friends and come comfort me. But noooooo, he has to storm out of the room because he won't be getting any now.

And then K still calling me apologizing and asking if I will still watch T. after school. I told her I didn't know right now because not only am I trying to save my relationships with my 2 girlfriends, I now have to coddle my husband who still has his head up his ass.

More argueing.

Finally after an hour of silence, Paul apologizes. He finally "sees" what is happening. He finally got his head out of his ass.

This morning I call K. to let her know I will continue watching T after school. I get a phone call 30 minutes later from J. saying K. said I wasn't watching T. anymore. Thats it. I've had it. No more. E.N.O.U.G.H.

K. calls me and askes me to come down so we can talk. I don't want to but I do. I walk up her stairs and she is in tears begging me to accept her apology. I told her thats fine but I can not trust her and I would need some time to think. She understands. I asked her about what J. said, about me not watching T, and she said she misunderstood me when I called and glad that I will continue watching him for her and that she will start paying me to watch him. She said I am still welcome in her apartment anytime I want, she trusts me more than J., and I can still do my laundry there whenever I need to. (thats one of the "she said this, she said that" things that came up in arguing).

I trust J. I have known her longer and there was never any of this drama in our relationship until K. came into the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home