Friday, April 09, 2004

What a night!

Apprentice.....Omorosa was back and is digging herself a deep whole. I just hope what she is doing doesn't hurt Kwame's chances of winning. She was on Oprah earlier and kept saying over and over "I have moved on, BUT....." Give me a freakin break. "I was glorified like every other African American woman seen on a reality show.....I was made out to be a bitch." Um no hunny, you made yourself out to be one by actually being a bitch. No color was involved in it.

Surviror.......Ding dong, Lex is gone. The tribes merged. Rupert won the reward challenge and took Amba and Jenna with him to a spa to get pampered. Lex got paranoid. Rob stabbed Lex in the back (no shock there). Kathy was going to give her immunity to Lex and then changed her mind at the council. Lex was shocked.

ER.....Lizzie should not have let Carrie into the operating room. She didn't let her stay with the baby after the OD. She made things to emotional in the OR. I'm sad to see Gallant go.

Make up sex is the best!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home