Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Now I know why I only have 2 female friends IRL. Everytime K. calls me, "I'm leaving him. I've had it." My response, only said in my head ofcourse, "Do it already. I could care less about your problems right now."

I know, I am cold and uncaring. But I feel like she is taking advantage of me. I watch T. when he gets home from school for an hour and don't get paid for it. I'm the one she calls when she needs to borrow something or asks a favor.

Oh enough already......

So anyway. I have my hair in a ponytail!! Granted the tail is only 2 inches long and half of my hair is falling down. I haven't been able to pull my hair back in a year. I hate this inbetween stage of growing my hair out.

I made an orange pound cake yesterday that turned out terrible. It was so dry and flat. Aren't they suppose to be light and fluffy?

I called around for cheaper internet service this morning. My phone service said they won't have DSL till the 1st in my area for $29.95 a month. I was going to hook up with them but Paul wanted me to check with Road Runner and make sure we don't need to keep cable to keep RR. Sure enough we can still have RR without cable service and they will lower our price to match Verizons offer. So I am still on the net.

Now to start studying about doing my own web blog. I'm bored with how mine looks. I like Katies. (I would add a link, but thats another thing I need to learn....www.katiefleck.blogspot.com) I want to be able to add links and pictures.

Is anyone watching "The Swan"? I watched it last night. I want to be on this show. I want to have all the plastic surgery they will offer. I don't care to be in the pagent, I just want the new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home