Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Feeling a little better this morning. I don't feel like I will rip anyones head off for saying "Hi" to me.

Paul got an icy reception when he got home from work yesterday. He also forgot to pick up the twins Zrytec, but promised to get it later. It took him an hour to realize that I was in a piss poor mood. Then he started asking the boys why I was mad. Not me, the boys. Ofcourse they all blamed each other for me being pissed. After asking 5 times if I was mad at him (and he acted like I was too), he finally asked what was wrong and I just balled. I told him I was mad at everyone.....him, the boys, my friends, life in general and that I didn't want to talk about it because I wouldn't get any support from him about it. Sure enough, he tried to turn it all around to where the conversation was him. Him, him, him. After I pointed this out to him again, he apologized and asked what he could do to cheer me up. "Well dear, if you can shit out a million dollars that would be a start." So he asked what we needed from the store. I asked where he was getting the money from and he said he has his moms CC. He went to Walgreens and picked up the boys meds and stopped and got me some cigarettes and a Dr. Pepper. I do love this man :)

The bitch is taking Trey out of band because of his mouth. My gawd, he is about to turn 14. He is a teenager. He will have a mouth on him and a bad additude to go with it. Paul and I disagree with her. He should be able to stay for the rest of the school year and go to the competition in New Braunfels, but nooooooooooooo. We have no say on how she raises him.

Free scoop night at Baskin Robbins. We are going after "Smallville".

Have a good day y'all :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home