Monday, May 03, 2004

Morning all :)

Still congested, but alive. So far today I have done 4 loads of laundry and vacuumed. The boys are off to school.

(drool) Brad Pitt is going to be on Oprah this afternoon. :D

We watched "Animal House" Saturday night. Paul and I would start giggling before the funny parts and Trey and Vince would ask us "What?what?". "Just watch". Then they would die laughing. Its fun to watch favorite movies with the kids for the first time.

I got an email from my sister this morning letting me know her new cell number. It wasn't just to me but to everyone on her list. She also griped some more about us looking for her last month and wondering if she was dead. Also mentioned that her asshole is in "treatment" and has to go 3 times a week, 3 hours each visit. They are not living together but still see each other. My neice has recieved 3 silver medals for cheerleading and my nephew has a girlfriend.

I need to go lie down now. TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home