Friday, April 30, 2004

Why are some women so catty?

I have somehow been dragged into a multi-forum cat fight. My name has not been mentioned but I'm almost positive I'm included with the "cronies". I just wish everyone would get a freakin life. How old are we again? 12? 13?

And I would like to know how I became a "cronie"? What exactly is a "cronie"? I think of old men playing chess in the park when I hear that word.

Oh, and then someone got their feelings hurt when they found out several people didn't like them, so they posted a link to the blog of said comments. How childish is that? "Oh, they don't like me, boo-hoo. Let me go over here and post a link so I can get more attention on me." But expressed in a sarcastic way to cover for their hurt feelings.

And then (D,WMC?), someone else says something snarky to Roni about her upcoming wedding. I asked if I read that wrong because it sounded very rude. She replied fishing for something. Ya know what, yes I know you know. So what?

Everyone denies there is a clique in a certain forum. That word has been deemed (did I spell that right H.?) a bad word. O.M.G. Again, how old are we? Yes there is a freakin clique. Its quite apparent in 2 certain threads.

But then I dare open my mouth and say something about this and I will become an outcast. I have better things to do with my time than worry about this crap.

Thank you and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home