Saturday, May 01, 2004

(cough, hack, sneeze)

Oh, I'm sorry about that. Didn't mean to spray it.

I have been up since 5am. I hate being sick. Especialy today. Roni's wedding. If I didn't have a fever I would so be there. I seriously thought about going and wearing a surgical mask like Michael Jackson, but I didn't want to scare her family away.

Paul, Trey and Vince left early this morning to take Vince to Saturday detention. So its just me and Dylan here this morning. Mike picked up Eddie and Chris last night. I asked Mike to take Eddie shopping for some shorts. I'm so glad I have a good ex. We had our problems at first but then the judge scared him. He's behaved ever since.

Roni, have a great day. I wish you and Chris all the best :)

Snap, have fun at the game :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home