Monday, January 19, 2004

I haven't been on the computer all weekend and a search party was sent out for me. LOL
I have had all the boys all weekend and today, so if I haven't been cleaning up after the monsters or breaking up fights between them all, I have been hiding in my bedroom and letting Dad handle all of them.

I joined Weight Watchers yesterday. Went ahead and signed up online. I will have to sit and really carefully go over the points. I have been randomly entering foods to see what the point values are and half of them aren't listed. I couldn't even find just plain old coffee with milk and sugar listed.

As of right now I am not babysitting. Waffle House let J. go. I can only watch Tacie from 6am to 6pm. Waffle House hired J. knowing she wouldn't have a sitter after 6pm. 2 days into training they tell her she has to work past 6pm after training was over and since she can't work past then they would have to let her go. That sux!! J. said she would let me know when she needed me again. Hey, atleast I made $25.

Working on my first 34oz cup of water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home