Saturday, January 10, 2004

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty......"

Sorry, West Side Story is on. I love that movie. Tony and Maria just met at the dance. Bernardo just caught them together.

"Maria"

Paul and Dylan are asleep. I made a lemon cake. Went grocery shopping this morning. I better not hear anyone say there is nothing to eat for 2 weeks.

"I just met a girl named Maria"

We went to Chili's last night for dinner. We pigged out. Dylan got the chicken crispers. Paul got the steak quesadillas, and I got the baby back ribs and monterey chicken combo. Paul and I shared our dinners. It was soooooo good. We also split a presidente margarita. Tonight we had salad for dinner. Not sure what I will make tomorrow night.

Well I guess our 2 weeks of winter is over. It 40* right now at 10pm, humidity at 87% Highs in the upper 60's all week. Why can't we have 1 winter of real winter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home