Tuesday, January 13, 2004

"Do your homework and quit argueing with me! You are wasting time by argueing"

I'm bored. The apartment is clean. All thats left are bedrooms and I will work on them tomorrow.

Paul is working late tonight. He came home long enough to eat dinner and then went back to the office. He's not sure when he will be home.

I'm suppose to watch Tacie tomorrow. Jamie said she would bring her by around 11 or 12.

Oh, I got a call from one of Eddie's teachers to let me know that Eddie and the bully exchanged words and when Eddie walked away, bully grabbed at his coat. Almost ripped the collar and hood off his jacket. (Brand spankin new FuBu coat. Costs over 100$. Late Christmas present from Mike's mom) The teacher told me she would be calling bully's parents and demand they buy Eddie a new coat. Teacher called back this morning and said I had the ok to call bully's parents to discuss it. She gave me their number. (So glad I have that number now) I'm too much of a chicken shit to call so Paul will be calling.

"No Chris I will not do your homework for you. Do they next problem yourself"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home