Sunday, January 04, 2004

I got to go for a drive yesterday. Chris and I drove to Galveston. Wasn't planning on it. Paul suggested I drive down 96 and then take 146 back up to 45 and then come home. Well once I got to 146 and 45 and noticed how close we were to Galveston I asked Chris, "Turn around to go home or go to Galveston." He said lets go. So we went to Galveston and parked on the seawall. It was cold!!! Chris and I where in shorts and t-shirts. Needless to say we didn't stay very long. It was fun tho. :)

I also washed the car. That was fun. That might be why my back has been hurting again. I can't wait till insurance kicks in so I can go to the doctor. I need a check up BAD!!

Today I woke up in a terrible mood and have been a bitch to everyone. I thought Trey and Vince went home today but the bitch, I mean their mother, finagled another day. I'm like, "Hello, they have been here almost 2 weeks. Chris has a dr's appt. tomorrow and I can't fit all 5 boys in the clown car. And Paul said he was working late starting tomorrow." So now Paul has to come home early from work so that he can take them home in time for me to have the car for the appt.

Just 1 more day till they all go back to school!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home