Thursday, January 08, 2004

I was told I should be a stand up comedian today :)
I like that someone gets my sence of humor :)

t minus 34 minutes and counting till a new episode of ER comes on. Just trying to kill some time or I will kill a kid who isn't going to sleep. Paul is watching "Sinbad" (I thought I got that for the kids?), the twins are talking when they should be sleeping (I thought Benadryl puts people to sleep?), and Dylan is fast asleep. Has been since 6:30. Hope he stays that way.

Report card day. Eddie failed math. I am in shock. This boy has never gotten a grade below a C in anything. He is now grounded from everything video game and must bring home more math homework.
Chris failed everything except math. I am shocked he passed math. He is now grounded for a month from everthing video game and bring home more work. They don't care that they are grounded....."Its just a letter. It doesn't mean anything." (rolling eyes)

I think the boys are now quiet. Hopefully the Benadryl kicked in.

t minus 24 minutes and counting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home