Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Well no check in the mail today so no shopping :( Unless you count talking my sister into sending me an extra electronic dart board she has to me for Pauls gift. :) She said she would send it this weekend, but I won't hold my breath. She also sent me some nasty pictures. Pictures you don't want to look at with kids in the room. Gross, nasty!!!!! Must go look at pictures of George or Hugh to get those images out of my mind. Eeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Kelli is feeling better today. We made fudge and cookies. Tyler and Dylan helped also.

Oh, and Paul has finally ended it with his family. He went to his moms after work to do some shopping for her and she started in on him again about our decorations. "You should have gotten them when you had the chance". "But mom no one gave us the chance. Stewart just went over there and took them. Didn't call us at all." So he has had enough of her shit. He told her to never call us again if she needs shopping, have someone else go buy her booze (which she shouldn't have anyway). He told me when he got home that we are not paying her back, he considers it payback for our decorations.

I also went over the bills today. It was cutting it close until Paul said we aren't paying his mom back. That is such a relief!!! I can't wait for Christmas to be over so I can stop stealing from "Paul" to pay "Peter" or get Christmas gifts. I am also looking forward to the new year and our resolution......we are going to stop smoking. (as I light a cig) I think I will have a harder time giving up my hippy smoke than my cigarettes.

Hey Snapper.....get your rear in gear. You haven't blogged in days!!!! LOL And wheres my gift?? (no pressure.....LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home