Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Morning :) Hold on...need more coffee.

Ok, better now.

We put the tree up last night. I went and bought lights. We pulled out the tree and realized we didn't have the stand for it. Paul, "Well theres another thing my brother has to pay us back for". He is finally upset about it!!! So anywho I had to go back out and buy a tree stand. The tree leans a little but you can only notice if you look at it from one direction. Now that its up, I want to take it down. Its just depressing me. Its not "my" tree, not the same one I have loved for years.

X2 comes out today. I was going to go get but since I had to spend extra on the tree stand it will have to wait till next week. Maybe Kelli or Jackie will rent it and I can borrow it.

Paul got more info about his Christmas party.....buffet with red snapper, prime rib and chicken marsala with an open bar and entertainment provided by Claudio. I still need to find some shoes to wear. I have a skirt and blouse I can wear. I need to figure out something to do with my hair. I'm growing it out and it looks hidious.

I'm ready for the kids to go back to school. Why do they need a week off for Thanksgiving?? When I was in school we had 3 days off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home