Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Kelli fell down her stairs last night. She hurt her hiney. Neither her or Tyler where at the bus stop this morning so I called and big Kayla was all "Robin, she fell down the stairs and twisted her ankle and hurt her back". So I dug my full body massager out of the closet and took it down to Kelli. She could barely walk. Her ankle is fine but she landed hard on her tailbone. I think she needs to go to the dr, but she is a nurse and said shes fine, just hurts.

Other than that it is pretty boring around here. I'm am now battling Chris to do his homework. Paul is asleep on the couch. Dylan is drawing me a picture. Eddie is watching tv in my room. And I am sitting here blogging away waiting on Jackie to bring me some cat litter.

But good news, I will be busy the next couple of days. Tomorrow should be payday so I will be grocery shopping, might sneek in some Christmas shopping. Thursday is family night at Dylan's school and there will be a surprise visitor to see the kids (Santa). And Friday night is Paul's Christmas party. I'm kind of looking forward to that. Need to go to Walmart and pick up the layaway. Still don't know where I will hide it all. I may just put what is already wrapped under the tree and that way all I have to worry about are the Santa presents.....but they are big and alot of them. My cedar chest only hides so much. Oh, and I still need to buy some shoes to wear to the Christmas party.

Well off to make dinner......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home