Monday, December 01, 2003

Damn it damn it shit damn it.........

I hit the wrong button and *poof* my post was gone.

I guess it was a good thing. I wasn't happy about what I posted anyway. It sounded silly to me after I typed it out, KWIM?

The boys are back in school. 2 hours and 20 minutes of pure bliss. Laundry is done. Floor is swept. Paitently waiting on the mail in the hopes that Pauls check was mailed on time. Doubtful due to holiday last week. I was so busy cleaning I almost forgot to meet Dylan at the bus.

Clark has got to be the messiest little kitty. He gets a bath almost every day because kitty litter sticks to him. When he eats he scatters the food all over the floor. Oh, and now thanks to all the boys (Paul included) he begs for table scraps. So when someone is at the table eating all I hear is this little meow non-stop till said someone is done eating. Not to mention when he gets a drink of water he has to get in the bowl and spill it.

But he is soooooo cute. Paul, Mr I don't want a cat let alone 2 of them, loves him. He was in heaven the other day with both Lana and Clark asleep on his lap.

Its a new week. See if Dylan can be good this week at school and if Chris can change his additude. I think I know what Dylan's problem is.....he sneaks too many sips of my Dr. Pepper. Chris is just plain mad and over reacts to getting into trouble. He is good at school which is fantastic. His grades even came up this year. But at home he is just mean. His next appointment is next week. I need to see what the dr. says. We are still playing with the Wellbutrin to get the dosage right. But something needs to be done. Getting him to brush his teeth is a battle.

More later.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home