Monday, November 24, 2003

Kids are home and I have been busy. 3 loads of laundry, dishes are almost done, floor has been swept, made a CD for big Kayla, have had kids coming in and out of my door all day.

Its cold today. Its 50 degrees right now. Suppose to get down in the 30's tonight. I'm still in shorts. :) I'm going to make a big pot of chili for dinner

Clark is doing good. He is right now asleep on Chris. Lana has become very attached to me. If she is not in my lap she is asleep on my bed.

My apartment is a mess. Living room looks like a bomb went off......and its been clean twice today. Boys!!!

Paul is working late this week to make up for not getting paid holidays. Can't wait for this probation period to be over.

Oh, I almost forgot. I got a credit card in the mail today. Not much of a limit but its there for emergencies. This week would count as an emergency. Nothing critical, just running low on funds.

Well I'm off to do more dishes. TTFN :)

Quote of the day: "You will respect my authority" Cartman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home