Friday, November 28, 2003

Morning all :)

Its the day after Turkey day and my apartment is a mess, still. I can not get or keep this place clean with 5 boys running in and out. The kitchen got clean enough to cook, but its a mess again. Still need to finish the dishes. And the real shocker.....no one was here to make the mess but me. Its just from me cooking all day.

Can I forget that yesterday even happened?? It sucked!!!! Woke up to Paul bitching about the apartment and how I can't get the boys to help out. (correction, I threaten them to get them to help but they do half ass jobs when they do.) He gave me the speech about working all week and how he should have a clean house, blah, blah, blah. I told him he has been hanging out with Tim too much latley if he is going to start thinking like that. I was in tears. He has been such an ass this week. And then he and the boys went to his sisters for Turkey dinner. I was glad they left. Leave me the hell alone. I got our dinner finished and ate it by myself. I actully got to eat a hot meal and not have to get up and serve something to someone or clean up a spill. Then I took a shower and waited for them to come home. Kelli called around 4 and said that I could come on over for pie. I waited a few more minutes for the boys to come home and then went. I was there an hour before they showed up. Then I spent the time with Paul pawing all over me like nothing is wrong and making sure the boys are behaving (they did thank gawd). Around 7 everyone started heading home and Kelli asked me to ride with her to take another friend home. She wanted to cheer me up with some herbal help 8) Gawd did it help me relax!!! Got home around 8 and feed the boys and put the food away. Kelli and Tim wanted us to come back over and play Trivial Pursuit but I didn't want to spend anymore time with Paul. He kept making snide comments all day about this or that and I was worried I would just jump up and kick his ass in front of friends. Kelli understood. She saw what an ass he was being. Thank gawd he had to work today.

Which leads me to today. I still have to clean house. Its never ending with 5 boys. Trey and Vince go home tonight. I need to do all the laundry, finish the dishes, vacuum, sweep, mop and argue with the boys to get their room clean. No shopping for me today......you couldn't pay me enough to get me out there.

TTFN :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home