Sunday, November 23, 2003

Just keep baking....just keep baking.....baking, baking, baking.

Whats up y'all??? How is everyone doing today? I still feel like crap but I will live. I am cleaning and baking today. I am soooo tempted to have Paul put the tree up but we don't have the lights for it so I guess we will wait. My new kitty is ready to come home but she will have to wait also. Lana doesn't like Trey and Vince for some reason and I don't want to stress her out more by bringing home Chloe. (see a theme here with the names? LOL Now we just need a boy kitty and name him Clark.)

Well I looked thru my decorations and know for sure what is missing. Paul finally called his brother but he isn't home. I'm guessing he and family are gone for the holiday. As far as I can tell I have all the ornaments. YAY!!!! Just missing everything else.

I have a huge zit on my jaw. It hurts!!

Well back to kneading my buns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home