Sunday, November 23, 2003

Well I went and got our new kitty. Surprise.....she is a he!!! Chloe is now Clark. Turns out Jackie (my friend who helped me rescue momma kitty before she had the kittens) changed her mind on which kitty she wanted. She chose the one I picked out. No biggie, she did put up with momma kitty and 6 kittens. She didn't have to. (love ya Jackie) So I picked Clark. He is soooo cute. Right now he is mostly black on his back with grey stripes on his face, legs and belly. Paul is his buddy. He is sleeping on Paul right now. Lana took to him better than we thought. I brought her in my room when he was sleeping and she checked him out, sniffed him, hissed, growled, sniffed some more, and then watched him sleep. She has not let him out of her sight since. I took lots of pictures of the 2 of them together. They are so cute. I love my kitties.

Pauls brother called us back. He said we should have come and got the decorations when we had the chance and he donated the rest, it was an accident. WTF???????????? Makes no sense to me and he can kiss my big white ass!!!!! Soooooooooo I guess I get to go shopping.

Oh, Clarks full name is Clark Smeagol Kitwhy. He has Smeagol's eyes. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home