Thursday, December 04, 2003

Today is going to be a great day!!!! I finally got my faucet in the kitchen fixed so I can finish cleaning it. The faucet was broke......turn on the water and it was a sprinkler. Paul's check came in the mail so I get to go shopping!!!!!! Paul just called and said he is on his way home. I am going to go to Walmart and get the layaway out, then exchange the game cube for the one with the Zelda games in it. The boys will LOVE it!!! Need to take the boys for haircuts. Need to go grocery shopping. Pay bills. Need to find a pair of shoes for tomorrow night. I may break down and pay to get my eyebrows done. I could do it hear but it looks so much better when I get them done. Need to hit Family Dollar for more lights. Need to take film in to get developed.

Busy busy busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home