Tuesday, December 23, 2003

OMG....I am LMAO right now. My ex just called.......

Me..."Hello"

Mike...."Dear, how many kids do we have?"

Me..."2"

Mike...."Thats what I thought but my boss just came up to me and said he got some paperwork and someone if fileing child support against me."

Me....(LOL at this point) "Well gee dear I can name 5 girls off the top of my head right now that you cheated on me with....there's K., C., the room mates, K., and lets not forget N. Oh, and didn't K try to say she was pregnant but then conviently had a 'miscarriage' when you asked for proof?"

Oh, crap I just thought of someone else he dated when we broke up. He may have forgotten about her and I wouldn't put it past her either.

This does not surprise me one bit. I'm surprised it took him this long. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home