Monday, December 15, 2003

Almost didn't get to go shopping. Paul is going to be working overtime this week so he decided to just take the car to the shop for new brakes instead of doing it himself. Luckily they could squeeze us in and I had the car back by 6. So after a dinner of pizza and chicken tenders ala Pappa Johns, I ran to Walmart.

I got.....
Eddie....1 pair of school pants, 2 pairs of sweatpants, wallet, Bionicles movie
Vince....1 shirt, wallet, Santa Clause 2 movie
Trey.....wallet, 2 pair of jeans, 2 shirts
Chris....2 pair of sweatpants, wallet, Space Jam movie
Paul....Houston Texans ball cap, Spiderman movie
fur babies....kitty condo (they got that now. It would be a bitch to wrap)
batteries
me....a black cherry scented candle
Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup for Game Cube

I think I am done. YAY!!!! This will be the first time EVER I am done this early. All I have left to get are batteries for Dylan's Santa gift, a gift for Dylan's party at school and then the candy for the stockings. Maybe one more thing for Vince. Oh, and the darts for Pauls dart board. I need to run to Academy for that.

Oh, and bonus, the boom box I got at the yard sale last week works!!! That would be a bitch to wrap also so I will just clean it up a little and put a bow on it for the twins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home