Monday, December 15, 2003

damn it.....hit the wrong button again.

Let's see here.......Saturday I was bored out of my mind till the afternoon when I went to Kelli's and we made dough ornaments. That was fun. The kids painted them. Well, tried to paint them. The paint I had was drying up (old paint) so Kelli had the idea to make icing paint (confectioners sugar and food coloring). Worked great!!! The ornaments really look like cookies. Then Tim's best friend came over and we ended up having an impromptu party. We were all a little bad. Jackie showed up sometime during the day and her and "D" got all cuddly. They have had crushes on each other for so long. I finally went home around 1 am.

Sunday....day of laundry. Its all done tho!!!! Cleaned house. Made a pot of beans for dinner. Watched Survivor and cheered that Sandra won!!!!

Monday.....so far I have woken up and sent 2 kids to school. 1 more to go. Then I get to spend the day stalking the mailman for Pauls check and a box. I was told the box would be here last week but it hasn't come yet. I'm also waiting on a box from my sister. I think she said she would send it today. And then tonight I get to (hopefully) finish my Christmas shopping. I still have Trey, Vince and Paul to shop for. I may get my mixer if we can afford it. And I need to get some clothes for Eddie, and a new jacket for Dylan.

I also need to go thru my recipes and make sure I have all the ingrediants for all the cookies and candies I will be making this week. I need to make goodie tins for the kids teachers before the week is out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home