Saturday, December 20, 2003

I am either the worst mom known to man or the best in the world....you decide.

I let the boys open their Game Cube stuff last night. I thought it out and decided since Trey and Vince won't be here Christmas morning, why not let them all have it now. It won't be fair to Chris and Eddie to open it Christmas morning and then have to wait till the afternoon to play it when T and V got here. And I got to enjoy the screams and yells and hoorays of 4 boys all at once. :D

And to be fair I let Dylan open his stuffed Power Ranger. He's in love with the damn thing. LOL

So as the older boys played GC all night, I snuck my CSI game out from under the tree and loaded it on the puter. I like the game but I really think it is a waste of money. It has 5 cases to solve....I already solved 3 of them. I will probably finish the game sometime today.

I'm also cramping badly today.

And the apartment (why do I keep calling it a house?) is trashed again.

I'm going back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home