Monday, December 15, 2003

I'm bored.

Shopping list..........
Eddie....1 pair of school pants, 2 school shirts, shoes
Vince....I have no freakin idea!!! He is so hard to shop for and I don't know why. I already bought him 1 outfit. I guess I will wander around the toy department.
Trey.....clothes. For being almost 14 he still likes to play with Legos and Bionicles so I will get him some of those also.
Paul....my sis is sending me an electric dart board to give to Paul. She had 3 and sent me an extra one. I just need to buy the darts for it. Kelli told me about a moustache/beard trimmer that has a vacuum thingie so I will look for that. He also wants a computer game, Ages of Wonder??
Me....if I can afford it, my Kitchen Aid mixer. Maybe some pajamas.
Oh yeah, pj's for all the kids
Wallets for all the kids
Stocking stuffers
batteries
Fur babies....I want to get them a kitty condo/scratching post

I need to stop at Blockbuster and get movies for everyone.

I need to get my baking done this week too. I need to decide what I am making. Kelli gave me her recipe for Texas Trash so I will make some of that. Paul was asking for some last night. I don't like cereal of any kind, but love this stuff. Cookies, fudge, I may dip pretzels. Maybe make some more dough ornaments. Oh, I just found the toffee recipe....setting that aside. `

Ok, I have decided.....Texas Trash, fudge, toffee, Butterfinger cookies, and chocolate peanut buddy bars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home