Thursday, December 18, 2003

I feel pukey today. My tum tum hurts. I can't be sick today. Dylan's chistmas party at school today. I won't be going :(
I also have ton of laundry to do. Need to do it between visits to the toliet.

Paul was hired on direct at Maverick yesterday. Yipee!!!!!!! No more worries. He called Maggie when he got home to let her know. I told him not too because she would ask for more money. "No she won't, this is good news". First thing out of her mouth was, "When are you paying me for the insurance?" (See Paul, I told you) Thus insued a half hour of phone calls, hang ups and yelling over the phone. The fucking bitch is threatening to "hide" the kids when he goes to pick them up tomorrow night. Me, in the background, "To quote you Maggie, if Paul does not have the kids at 6 pm he's calling the cops". Maggie is always threatening us with this or that, but when we threaten her with the same thing she says we are wrong and don't know what we are talking about. The bitch has gotten $2200. from Paul in child support and back CS since he started working (Sept.), but she can't find the money to get Trey new glasses. She wants Paul to pay her back for getting insurance for the boys, but news flash bitch, Paul doesn't pay you back....he pays the state back. Medicaid does not come out of your pocket.

I feel bad about what I am about to say but it has to be said.......I may leave Paul because of the bitch. She is the ulitmate bitch and I don't think I can take it much more. She pisses him off so much and then he takes it out on me and the kids. Not in an abusive way, just his additude....bitchy and rude and self centered.

Or we could just find a lawyer and fight her for custody of the boys. We want it, the boys want to live with us, she's a terrible mother. But we need money for a lawyer and she is already sucking us dry.

Ugh, enough of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home