Friday, December 12, 2003

I know, I know, I'm bad. I haven't blogged in a few days. But there hasn' t been much to report.

Kelli and Jackie are going shopping..........(pause, phone rang.....continues 1 1/2 hours later)

Oh the drama!!! As I was saying Kelli and Jackie are going shopping, BUT Kelli wanted to leave at 9. She called Jackie at 8 to make sure she was ready. Jackie was still in bed. They all over slept. Let her getup and get the kids to school and she would be there by 10. My phone rang at 10 (the pause above) I answered it "She's not there is she?". Kelli, "She's still in bed". Kelli was pissed.

I know it sounds childish and pityful, but there is more to the story and I don't want to bore anyone. I'll just say that Jackie is a little jealous of Kelli and I doing things and whined and moaned to go shopping with Kelli today and then overslept. Kelli likes to shop, Jackie doesn't so getting Jackie to do anything is like pulling teeth.

The only reason I am not with them is because I don't have any Christmas money right now to spend. I get to go with them next week :) :) :) :) :) :)

More later....Steve and Joe are on Blues Clues. Must go watch Steve!!!!

TTFN :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home