Saturday, November 22, 2003

What is with me lately? Ever since the time change I have not been able to sleep past 6am. I get up this morning to Eddie laying on the couch with an earache. I give him some meds and send him back to bed. Now Dylan and Vince are up watching Power Rangers (Go go Power Rangers).

I feel a little better than I have been all week. I need to get better. I have all the boys this week and the apartment is already a mess. I hate being sick, nothing gets done unless I do it.

So I guess todays plan (if I have the energy) is to clean the whole apartment, go grocery shopping, start some baking and maybe have Paul put the tree up. He also needs to go work on the car. I'm soooooooo tired of crawling in thru the passenger side. (For some reason the drivers side door does not want to open). I feel like I am driving a clown car.

Aaaaaaaccchhhooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm scared to look thru my Christmas decorations. I know I am missing ALOT of them. When we moved out of MIL's condo we left all our holiday decorations because we had no room to store them right away. Well BIL took it apon himself to move them to his house and in the process "lost" our Christmas village, our stockings, the tree skirt, Advent calender, Angel and lights. All we got back from him was 1 box of ornaments and the tree. I still haven't brought myself to look thru the box of ornaments. If I am missing keepsake ornaments, all hell will break loose!!!!!

Paul's mom and sis keep calling asking and begging us to come to Thanksgiving dinner at their house. Why can't they take no for an answer?? They say they want us to come so they can see Trey and Vince, that they only see them once a year. Bullshit!!!! We live 10 minutes from them, they know how to get intouch with us. They know how to drive in their car and come see them. We already have plans but want us to drop our plans for them. I don't think so.

Until I get my decorations back, I will have nothing to do with that family. Until they start treating me and my boys like a part of their family, they can all kiss my ass.

Thats why I make my own family. Friends are my family. I am going to spend this Thanksgiving with my family. After we have lunch/dinner here we are going to Kelli's for dessert. Kelli is making a pecan pie, Jackie is bringing a pumpkin pie and I will bring the apple pie. I think I will make some cookies for those that don't do pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home