Saturday, December 06, 2003

Last night was fun. We went to Paul's companys Christmas party.

After Mike came and picked up the twins I jumped in the shower, got dressed and grabbed my brushed and curling irons and went to Kelli's. She said she wanted to do my hair. I get there and she and Kayla start fighting over who was going to do my hair. LOL Then Kayla asked to do my make-up and Kelli said "Let her. She is really good with make-up". So I did. Lets just say I looked HOT when they where done with me. LOL Go home and dressed in the pantsuit I borrowed from Kellie. The navy blue pumps I had looked good with the pantsuit. Called Jackie to let her know we were bringing Dylan over. Dropped off Dylan and off to Claudio's we go. Its a really nice restaraunt on Clear Lake. Paul introduces me to his co-workers. I must admit I turned a few heads. Its nice to know I still have it!!!! The waiters where like vultures. The circled the room asking everyone if they needed a drink. One guy had 2 beers in his hands and he was asked 3 times if he needed another drink in the time Paul and I where talking to him. We ordered Dr. Peppers and where promptly reminded that it was an open bar. "We know, we want a Dr. Pepper". After about an hour the buffet is open. Prime Rib, Snapper, and Chicken Marsala, new potatoes, salad and rolls. The food was sooooo good!!! I had a Slow Gin Fizz with dinner.....didn't taste as good as I remember. After dinner we went out on the patio for a cigarrette. It was cold last night. The patio overlooked the lake but still close enough to the restaraunt to enjoy the singer (the owner is the singer). Of course a waiter follows us out there. I decided to try a Lemon Drop. It was good but not enough lemon for me. When we finished our drinks we decided to go home. Got to Jackies, "Perfect timing, he is getting tired and whiney". When we got home I had Paul take pictures of me in front of the Christmas tree. Its not very often I get dressed up and look HOT!!! LOL

It was a good stress free night. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home