Tuesday, December 09, 2003

My cats are a trip. I just got Clark out of the Christmas tree AGAIN and set him on the floor. He looks at me like "What? What do you want me to do now? You know my attention span is as big as a ......" he attacks something under the couch. After a quick nap, I mean snack he's off to climb the couch and stalk the tree. Now the wall is putting him to sleep, one eye steady on the tree as if it will attack him.

Dylan and I made paper garland for the tree today. We also decorated his stocking for school. We were a gluey mess. :)

Finished 5 loads of laundry, 4 more to go. Why do kids have to wear clothes? Made burgers for dinner. Swept, mopped and hoovered. Cleaned the cat box and feed the furry kids.

Right now I am enjoying some me time. Paul is asleep, the kids hopefully are too. I have my windows open enjoying the cool breeze. After a few more games of solitare I think I will go watch disk 2 of "Pirates of the Caribean".

Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home