Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Hey Tim S. ......Merry Christmas!!!

LOL

Its 1am, I'm wide awake watching "The Christmas Story" for the umpteenth time. "Santa" has come, gobbled up the banana bread, dropped off the presents and is now sound asleep in bed. ;)

Dylan opened up his Bratz tonight. He loves it. He told me he loved me for getting it for him. I cried. He is sooooo sweet. He is already telling me that he needs a friend for it. Maybe for his birthday.

Chris and Eddie both opened their Transformers. Eddie knew which one his was. Dylan helped me wrap it. After many reminders to not tell Eddie what it was, Dylan walked to the computer, went to the Transformers web site and showed Eddie which one he got. I told Dylan that wasn't very nice and that I may not trust him to keep secrets. His response...."I didn't TELL him, I SHOWED him!" He is such a smart-ass. LOL

Chris was very excited about his Transformer. He has wanted this certain one for so long.

I can't wait for them to open the rest of their presents. I have my camera on the coffee table so I don't forget to take pictures. I'm known to do that.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home