Friday, December 26, 2003

Happy day after Christmas!!!!

Now the clean up begins. My apartment is a mess. Pauls not feeling all that great and will most likely be coming home early from work. Lana is in heat and can't stop rubbing on everyone.

But we had a great Christmas. The kids where happy with what they got. After Paul picked up Trey and Vince, they stopped by his sisters and picked up more presents. She got all the kids some nice Old Navy shirts. Pauls neice got me this awsome candle gift set......it has about 6 4 inch jar candles in floral scents, about 20 tea lights in floral scents and a tea light lamp with a stain glass shade. Its gorgeous. It all came in this HUGE basket.

I doubt seriously my sister sent the dart board. She says it should have been here Wednesday and it wasn't. I just tried to ask her about it on Messenger and she ignored me. Won't be the first time, prolly won't be the last. The little twit still owes me $50. I swear her and the bitch are one and the same sometimes. So if they dart board doesn't come today I guess I will shopping for Paul's christmas present next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home