Friday, November 21, 2003

Morning :)

I have no voice. It left me sometime in the night. When I talk I growl. It doesn't sound pretty.

I'm still reeling from last night. Rupert was voted off and Romano was squished like a bug on a rug. It definitly was Must See TV!! I hate how we will have to wait till Christmas for a new eppy and an explanation of Romanos death. And then Rupert is gone. I don't think I can watch Survivor now that he is gone.

MEN!!!! Why are men such babies when they are sick but still expect us to keep working when we are dying in bed?? It never fails.....he gets sick I have to cater to him. I get sick and he can't lift a finger to help.

2 more cast of characters I forgot to add.......
Mike....my ex, the twins dad. He's a good guy. He and his g/f are getting a house in Huffman. He's hoping they can be in it by next weekend.
Maggie (aka the bitch).....Paul's ex and a money hungry bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home