Thursday, November 20, 2003

Hey there. Welcome to my Blog. I am Robin and I will be your tour guide thru my so called life. A little background info might be good.....I'm 34, mom to 3 boys (twins Eddie and Chris who are 11 and Dylan who is 4), wife to Paul, step mom to Trey (13) and Vince(10). *blink blink*

I just remembered.....today is Vince's birthday. He is now in the double digits. Damn these kids are growing up tooooo fast.

Kids......I have all of them next week. Need to get my valium refilled (JK). I shouldn't be too bad. Dylan will spend most of his time at Tyler's. If little Kayla is there Vince will prolly go over there also. Unless they all end up over here. *rolling eyes*

Before I go any further I guess I should explain some more about myself. My brain goes a mile a minute and I may change the subject very often. I'll try to warn you when that happens. I will try to be very honest with myself in this blog. Whatever comes to mind will be posted here.

Cast of characters....
myself
Paul, my husband
the boys
Lana, my cat
friend Kelli, mom to Tyler, Courtney, and Kayla (aka big Kayla), wife to Tim
friend Jackie, mom to Jordan and Kayla (aka lil Kayla), wife to Keith
coming soon....un-named kitty. Should arrive in about 2 weeks.

My day started at 3am with Dylan trying to crawl in bed with us. After 30 minutes of convincing him there is no room in our bed for him, he finally grabbed a baby (one of many stuffed animals) and went back to his bed. 2 1/2 more hours of sleep. Woke up at 6, took a shower, felt better than I have in a few days so I decided to get some laundry going. Got Chris and Dylan up and dressed. While they are eating breakfast watching Digimon, I lugged 4 loads of laundry to the laundry room. Came back and got Chris ready to walk out the door. No fights with him this morning, thank gawd. Jumped online for a few before I walked Dylan to the bus. Stopped to throw clothes in the dryers. Got Eddie up and in the shower. Rest, drank coffee, went back and got clothes out of dryers. Got Eddie dressed, started folding clothes, answered phone. Kelli wants to know if I am coming by for coffee and "Charmed". Of course I am. Walk Eddie to the bus and then go to Kelli's apartment. Watch the last half of "Charmed" and chit chat. Come home to watch "ER" and check emails, forums and play games. I also finished folding clothes.....................

Are you bored yet??? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home