Thursday, May 06, 2004

Oh.My.Gawd.

I think I am all cried out. OMG, "Friends" was so sad. I bawled like a baby. I started crying after they played the opening credits for the last time. I am thrilled that Ross and Rachel are together!! They drug that out tho. They made you wait for it. I was in tears waiting. Just waiting for those words....."I got off the plane".

And then "ER". OMG, that was just terrible. I admit, I was spoiled and knew it was coming. But jeeze louise, don't do that kinda shit to my Carter. Not John. I lost it (again) when his dad showed up. And then again when Abby kissed his head.......

I haven't watched "Survivor" yet. I know who was voted off (buh bye Big Tom). I was hopeing Jenna would be next.

Off to watch Leno and cry some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home