Thursday, May 13, 2004

No more drama, please!!

K was taken to the hospital this morning. Her and T got into another fight this morning. J calls me and asks me to go down and calm K down until she could get there. J also gave me a quick run down of what was going on. I told her I would but I'm not too happy about doing it because K should have left T along time ago and I'm tired of soothing her. J agreed and said she would be there as soon as she could. So off I go to K's apartment. I know I shouldn't have said it but I went off on K when I got there. I told her she wasn't getting any sympathy from me because she refuses to leave T. She understood (a little) and cried to me about the fight they had. How she is tired of being his "mother" and not his wife. Then J shows up and I left. I wasn't sticking around for it.

About a half hour later K calls me and askes me to get little T when he gets home from school because she "was leaving". I said sure, didn't think much of it. Another half hour later she calls back asking if I was on the phone with J. No I wasn't but had been trying to call her but the phone is busy. K..."Would you walk over to her house and tell the bitch to bring me back my Somas. She fucking stole them from me again. But don't tell her I'm blaming her, just tell her I can't find them." Me...."Um, K, she came over in her night gown, where is she going to put them? Up her vagina?" K...."Just go over there for me".

Fine. So off I go. I walk over to J's. I told J that K is off her rocker and is blaming you again for her pills missing. Yada, yada, yada. J and I hop into her car and drive back to the apartments to find an ambulance and cops at K's apartment. I run up her stairs, yelling K's name and was met at the top of the stairs by a cop. "Are you J?" "No but she'll be right up" I hear K from her bedroom yelling at me and J, calling us bitches. The cop asks J and I to go back downstairs and talk to him. He asked if one of us called 911. No we didn't. He asked J if she took K's pills. J said no. We told him what was going on and that we thought K needed help now. He agreed. We told him this wasn't the first time (oppps, I forgot to mention K had taken some Zanax.) that she had tried to OD on pills. He said they would most likely take her in for a psych evalution. Paramedics wheren't too sure if she did OD this time or not. K was saying she only took the amount she was suppose to take, but J had seen her take 3 earlier.

sigh

So she's at the hospital now. K called another neighbor of ours and talked to her. Not me or J. The neighbor found out they did pump her stomach, which means she did OD. She probably took more Zanax and the Somas that she is blaming J for taking.

I called T at work to let him know his wife is in the hospital after OD'ing and his response....."Ok, I'm not going, bye." Click. Dumbass!!

So if you read thru this whole drama, I have a brownie for you. And ask that you send good thoughts her way for a speedy mental recovery.

6 Comments:

At May 13, 2004 at 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would you feed into the drama? Leave people and their probs like this alone. You will only fuck up your life too. Just like their's. Get the drift yet?

 
At May 13, 2004 at 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sad for you:( Get a grip on real life. Most people and families don't get inot this kind of drama let alone drollll on about it on line. Very sad for you this is all you could find on a beautiful day to post. Did you hear the birds sing, watch a flower open, help your kidos make a sand castle? 911 drama is so sick!

 
At May 14, 2004 at 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the other anonymous people haven't heard about little things called friendship and love.

I hope things straighten out for her soon, Robin. Talk about it all you want.

Marcia
(you really need to get back to haloscan!)

 
At May 14, 2004 at 4:41 AM, Blogger Robin said...

I think the anonymous person is just jealous that I am a good friend that does really care about her friends. But then what do you expect from someone bored enough to post 2 comments back to back.

This comment section came with the new template.

 
At May 17, 2004 at 3:13 AM, Blogger Chris said...

How is K doing Robin? I've been keeping her in my thoughts for you. :/

 
At May 17, 2004 at 4:46 AM, Blogger Robin said...

I guess she is doing good. Last time I really talked to her I was the only one she isn't mad at, but yet J has talked to her more than me so who knows whats going on in her head. I'll talk to her today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home