Friday, May 07, 2004

I think I figured out what one of Chris' problems are.....he was meant to be an only child.

He stayed home today due to a tummy ache. He was so good and well behaved. He is still being good now that Dylan is home. But just wait till Eddie gets home.

Maybe its Eddie with the problem. He is like a little tornado sometimes, just stirring up trouble. I have had him tested. He is ADHD but not bad enough to be medicated.

I am taking everyone shopping tonight. Paul and Dylan need to shop for my mom's day present and Chris and Eddie need some shorts. We will probably stop somewhere for dinner too. I want a nice big steak which means Chili's, but I don't feel like paying alot for dinner. Hell, it can count as a mom day gift. LOL. But the twins eat grown up meals now. Kids meals are snacks for them. So no Chili's. Definitely cost too much. Taco Cabana sounds good, but the twins don't like mexican food that I don't make. They don't like all the extra stuff that goes in mexican food, like the peppers or spicey stuff. They will eat nachos. Hmmmm.... The twins are tooo damn picky when it comes to food. They are scared to death to try new things. They would be perfectly happy with cheeseburgers (only ketchup), hot dogs (only ketchup) and ramen noodles. They remind me so much of me at that age. I was a picky eater also. Paul says I still am.

So I guess it will McD's again. Or ChickFilet. Yummy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home