Wednesday, May 26, 2004

My sister emailed me this morning. Her and the kids may drive down Friday night to go to our neice's graduation party. She will let me know for sure tomorrow. I hope she can come. The boys ask me about once a month when Aunt Kay Kay is coming to visit. She said if they leave when she gets off work Friday, they would be here Saturday morning and then leave first thing Monday morning. I hope she can come :)

Dylan brought home more stuff from school. Going thru his back pack I realized this is the last one to go thru Pre-K. My baby will be in Kindergarten next year. I got all teary eyed.

5 Comments:

At May 26, 2004 at 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you know... you could always go for that girl to balance out all that testosterone.

*ducks and hides*

Marcia

 
At May 26, 2004 at 5:50 PM, Blogger Chris said...

*Sniff*...we did K graduation last night.

 
At May 26, 2004 at 6:32 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I'm not throwing anything. These tubes where tied when I had Dylan. He's the last one, barring a miracle.

 
At May 26, 2004 at 6:33 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Chris, this is my last one. You still have 2 more. *sniff*

 
At May 27, 2004 at 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very true....*sniff for ya*
Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home