Thursday, May 20, 2004

Kids rave.

Dylan brought home his journal yesterday from school. Journal for pre-k is they draw a picture in their notebook and then tell the teacher what the picture is about. The teacher then writes it on the same page as the picture. I looked through it and read these 2 entries.
The picture is of Dylan and Paul at the park. "Me and my dad went to the park. My mom went too. She's not in the picture. She's in the bathroom. My brothers are playing somewhere else."
Picture of a kite. "This is me flying a kite. My mom was getting a sunburn. That's what girls do. My dad and I were going to make a sandcastle, but the water messed it up."

Eddie is trying out for a talent show today. He and a friend are doing a mime act. I haven't seen the act yet, but I think they might have a chance with the 50 odd assorted musical acts.

Chris has "graduation" events for next week. He can't wait. There is even going to be a pool party next Thursday. Friday is the awards ceremony.

9 days till summer insanity!!

3 Comments:

At May 20, 2004 at 5:07 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I just love a good rave about the kids! :)

 
At May 22, 2004 at 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cute! At least he didn't speculate on what you were doing in the bathroom, LOL.

 
At May 22, 2004 at 9:39 PM, Blogger Pez said...

Teeheehee on Dylan's journal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home