Thursday, April 01, 2004

I just got off the phone with the leasing company (for the computer). He can't lower our payments but does have a brand new slower Dell we can afford. So I guess we will just exchange the computers and get cheap dial up. So my computer life is still alive!!! Mwahahahhahahaha. You thought you could get rid of me. Ha, ha I say!!

Sniff, sniff.....why do they have to show this rerun of ER? The one where Mark dies? Why do I watch it everytime its on? Actually its the one where John reads the letter that Mark died. Tomorrow is the one where Mark and Rachel are in Hawaii. They just had to drag his death out.

Lana is in heaven today. I have the patio door open and don't care that she is out there. I don't think she is stupid enough to jump from the second story, but she does scare me slinking along the edge of the patio. She loves the outdoors. She loves the wind blowing thru the apartment. She loves chasing the bugs that make their way in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home