Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Still waiting.....

I have found 7 trojans on this damn piece of junk. Everything becomes a peice of junk when it isn't working properly. So anyway, 7 trojans and I'm still getting a freakin search bar at the top.....Proxy Def Bind. How can I get rid of it? I have removed it and it comes back. I unclick it from view and it comes back.

The twins are home from school today. Allergies. I need to call in their refill of Zyrtec and I'm sure the dr wants to see them before he refills it. I'm gonna try to get something for Dylan also. My poor baby's eyes look so bad...all red and puffy. Chris has been coughing really bad and says his inhaler isn't working. Eddie has alittle of all the symptoms. Benadryl has been our friend around here lately. Doesn't help that we are surrounded by trees and cats. And I needed a head transplant yesterday. I went to bed at 7:30 with a migraine.

But ofcourse the twins are acting just fine. They could have gone to school. They are in their room right now wrestling when they should be cleaning it so they can play video games. (rolling eyes)

Happy Birthday dear Pezzy :) I hope you have a fantastic day.

Amy, you really need to have that baby already. She needs to make an appearance before I disappear. ;)

Miss Doxie, you need to blog. I need a fix :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home