Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Well the leasing company for the computer called yesterday.......

Them...."Will we see you today to make a payment?"
Me....."I'm waiting on Jeff (manager) to call me back from last week."
Them...."Well Jeff is on vacation this week. Is there something I can help you with?"
Me...."Well I asked him about lowering our payments and if he can't do that then we need to return it. We can't afford the payments right now."
Them....."I see. I need to talk this over with the other manager and I will call you back."
Me...."Ok."

Still waiting.

Other than that, the computer is acting nuts. My favorites doubled in size over night so I deleted a bunch. Now none of the links work. I have run anti-virus, scan disk, defrag....nothing. Its like someone has taken over the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home