Friday, April 02, 2004

Good morning world. Its Friday!!

Survivor....Jeri is gone. Rob cried over "Amba". It was all so sweet.

ER.....When med students fuck up! I would hate to be in that ER. Paul and I both started boo-hoo-ing when Gallant told Neela he was going to ask her out, and then she said she would have said yes. OMG, I'm verklempt, discuss amongst yourselves..........


So anyway, its Friday.....time to trade kids. And of course Trey and Vincent are grounded again. She had to call Paul last night and drag him into it. I can understand that, but geezzz woman wake up. Those boys don't want to be there. She can't handle it and calls Paul to discipline them. Oh, enough of her.

I hope Mike remembers to bring back my movies. I called him yesterday to remind him.

There's going to be a free Easter egg hunt Sunday at the Sportsplex. This may be Dylan's first. I think it is. I need to get film for the camera.
"Bad mommy, 5 years old and never been hunting."
"Shuddup."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home